• Intimate roundtable conversations featuring leaders from Fortune 100 companies, brilliant technologists, marketing visionaries, and renowned academics
• Hands-on creative workshops that allow attendees to gain new skills
• Exhibits featuring the world’s best immersive storytelling projects and technologies—many of them world premieres
• Memorable performances by groundbreaking artists
• Ample opportunities to network and form new relationships with important influencers and creators
• Delicious food to entertain every tastebud
FoST speakers are leaders and visionaries from across all platforms of storytelling—from virtual reality, gaming, and immersive theater to advertising, journalism, science, and beyond—who lead intimate, hour-long roundtable conversations at the Summit on their chosen topic, each limited to approximately twenty participants.
FoST workshops are fun, right-brain creative sessions led by renowned artists, storytellers, and technologists. Learn the basics of coding or VR filmmaking, try your hand at improv or spoken-word poetry, take part in a collaborative game or immersive experience . . . there’s a workshop for every interest!
The mainstage at the FoST Summit is the place to take in truly memorable, show-stopping live performances and stories. From music, dance, and spoken-word poetry to improv comedy, magic, multimedia pieces, and other surprises, you’ll be treated to things you’ve never seen before.
FoST Fellows are highly accomplished emerging storytellers, all in their early twenties, who are creating brilliant, inspired work that breaks the boundaries of traditional media. From filmmakers and artists to journalists and creative technologists, our Fellows are all redefining the limits of conventional storytelling and using new tools to convey narratives.